Invario’s IT Consulting Services
With 30+ years of small business IT consulting, Invario can provide expert technical support for all of your IT projects. Whether you need a one-time network assessment, strategic planning, or even temporary CIO/CTO support, we’ve got you covered. An Invario engineer, not a sales person, will work with you to determine the scope of your project. We can provide a fixed cost or estimate of labor for the project, as well as an estimated timeframe.
Some of our typical projects include network design and build, server migrations, and support for annual IT planning and budgeting.
How it works:
- First, we ask a lot of questions about your business needs to determine that we are providing a solution that meets your goals. At this stage we are able to give you ballpark cost estimates and solution options.
- Once you agree on a solution, we ask a lot more questions about the existing infrastructure. This allows us to determine how the solution is going to fit into your environment. Often this involves a site visit.
- Next, we break the project down into all of its components.
- Then we provide a list of hardware and software you will need, and we help you with the ordering process. (Software licensing can be very confusing and costly if not done right.)
- Then we provide a detailed list of steps that we perform to install and integrate your solution.
- Finally, upon your acceptance we schedule the work to be done at your earliest convenience (Note: we ask for a deposit before starting with new customers).